I love wholesome foods as much as any of you...
but we are far from "organic" around here.
{I occasionally crave a cupcake or two :) &
you already know about my mocha bianca addiction!}
then add in the fact that niether E. nor I have a drop
of farmer/ gardener blood in us...
{yep it just keeps getting worse :)...}
but I am happy to report that our children seem
fairly un-affected by all this & have even developed normally...
{another gasp...:)}
{& Miss Grace even requests water to drink & salads to eat!}
{amazing!}
Anyhoo all that said...
we are blest by farmer/gardener neighbors
and occasionally when they travel we do their
chores & reap their bounty...
{how bad is that :/!}
just this week we enjoyed farm fresh eggs & strawberries...
yum!
Anyhoo... young son is old enough to "see" the
difference in our normal eggs {white} versus
farm fresh ones {brown}.
He warily "eyed" the "different" ones...
With adoption being a constant topic around here
& even more recently young son commenting
on our China baby having black hair/eyes...
I siezed this opportunity
{yep before breakfast & all :)}
{image from here}
Miss Grace & T. realized that although they look different
the eggs were the same on the inside.
Just like us...
Each of us have our own beautiful look ...
but inside we are all the same.
We were all created in HIS image!
Praising HIM for life's little examples...
--all of you are the children of the Most High...Psalm 82:6


i think the yokes are better and richer in the farm chicky brown eggs....YUM
ReplyDeleteLoving your example and you taking advantage of the visual lesson for your kiddies, they will remember it so much better, good job mom. And as a mother I will carry it one step further... we are all made in his likeness but it takes Christ in us to be made in his image...
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you at Tipton, working on my display today... I just got back.
Blessings
Rebecca
Way to blow her theory RJ! And I had goosebumps over this one. But she's right Alee...they are richer! LOL. Hey you are in trouble. You went to Treasure Mart AND Panera and we weren't invited!
ReplyDeleteCindy Bee
RJ you may be right :)! I myself am not an egg fan...but they difference in color was amazing!
ReplyDelete