Now for all the little details...
{well not quite all...but enough :)}
sorry for all the pictures...
seating at the bridal party table...
the bridal party table...
{the brides favorite flowers are Gerbera daisies}
bench
{from damask}
wedding party gifts...
{more on that later...maybe :)}
pendant straws...
{made with japanese masking tape}
love that stuff!
old pictures of the bride & groom...
suitcase for cards
&
birdseed packets in basket underneath...
{coffee bar}
grooms only request :)
&
since the dry erase board was already there...
we put it to good use :)
the same with the tree stump :)...
since it was already there they put it to good use!
& Miss Grace with her favorite boy cuz...
{she was flower girl...& dropped pressed leaves}
Her dress was sewn by this lovely seamstress...
--The Lord is my rock & my fortress...
Psalm 18:2
love the pillars...lovely wedding!
ReplyDeleteWhat a blessed day! The attention to detail and simple elegance are stunning. Love the photos!
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing! [now i need a picture of their faces!] ..it's been years since I've seen miss j!! but i think of her almost every time i drive by their house!
ReplyDeletethis is so precious, I'd love to see more photos of the bride and groom!
ReplyDeleteNEVER apologize for too many pictures!!! In fact, POST MORE! I'm loving all the decor and details fo this wedding! Wonderful job!!
ReplyDeleteAnd we definitely want to see more on those packages!
I shall say it again....beautiful wedding. Thanks for letting is attend!
ReplyDeleteCindy