Here is the inspiration behind the wedding...
My sister started out having no idea "what"
she wanted for a wedding...
{Yeah..I don't think she is related to me either :)}
With the advantage of knowing her for 27 yrs...:)
I knew her taste a little...
I asked her to start compiling a folder
with any & all pictures, fabric or ideas she liked...
{a great first step for all brides!}
With Jen...
she still had a hard time doing this...
Eventually we came up with this ...
truth be told ...
She never said "thats it!"
until it was finally all together
{the day before the wedding!}
She has always loved reds & oranges...
&
her taste would lean more towards rustic
then girly...
{sorry - I dont really like that word! but couldn't think of another!}
Stay tuned for the wedding pictures....
{next week}
--& now abideth faith, hope & love these three; & the greatest of these is love...
1 Corinthians 13:13
looks lovely...cant wait to see more pictures! btw...havent you known her for 28 years, or did you run off for a year somewhere in there? :) SDH
ReplyDeleteok ok :) give me a break :) I can hardly keep track of my own age {let alone my kids or my sisters!:)}
ReplyDeleteBreak given...I just wanted to keep you on your toes...as if you arn't tap dancing enough right now:) sdh
ReplyDelete