Still....On.....Vacation....
& having a lovely time
visiting old friends & meeting new ones...
{stepping back in time with a grand ol'train ride}
enjoying HIS beautiful scenic masterpieces...
peeking into amazing little shops...
{a seperate post on that later...}
but alas this gal is homesick...
ready to see our glorious IN. parade of fall colors
{who knew...that I might actually miss that?:)}
ready to crawl into my own bed at night...
ready to not share a room w/ my little ones...
ready to use my own washer & dryer...
ready for a schedule...
and
feeling blest...
to not live in the days of a 1 room log cabin...
to have sweet hospitable friends...
to spend a month on vacay...
with 3 of my most favorite people...
with 3 of my most favorite people...
to have my own washer & dryer...
that I have a place to go home too...
home sweet home...
{next week...}
...Enter into HIS gates with thanksgiving & into HIS courts with praise..
Psalm 100:4
I am so glad you are home too!
ReplyDeleteHave a peaceful Sunday!
Hugs,
Donna