Thursday, September 16, 2010

stopping along the way...

 
{my recent finds...filled w/ vintage acorn & number fastners!}
My dear lovelies...
As I mentioned a few days ago, we are headed
out West & since all of you did such a great job
making must-see recommendations on our trip
to Savannah...
I am calling on you again :) I'd be glad for
any recommendations in the San Francisco/Modesto
area...or between here & there :).
My list already includes...
Curious Sofa, I Love Paris & Fleur de Lis...

Whoo Hoo...I am already excited :)...
and E.... well He is off pricing plane tickets :)

--Offer unto God thanksgiving...Psalm 14:50
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I enjoy looking at what you do! I am Barbara Boone's Mother.I see you are coming to Ca. and want to know some places to visit. I am partial to this place but think you need to visit Vintage Market At Turlock. My Blog will give you a little about it .www.dogwooddesign.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sweet Girl!
    So glad to be back among the bloggers :)
    Your trip sounds fantastic I am always up for a road trip. We are taking one to the Black Hills next month. I have never been to San Fran and would love to go, it is on my list...
    You will love Curious Sofa, I just saw Deb at the Creative Connection, spent an hour chatting with her about brick and mortar. We go way back.
    Have a great time and safe travels
    Blessings
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete