--Remember a year ago I blogged about this pattern &
fabric I had purchased @ Sew to Speak...
well...
I finally got Miss Grace a dress made with it :)...
I had the vision but just taking the time
&
setting down & doing it...
seemed to be an issue...
I do like to sew for Miss Grace...
{the problem is TIME & I am way too
much of a perfectionist...:)}
plus a few years ago I met Jill...:)
{& her sewing skills are unbeatable!}
Anyhoo....
I am very excited with how this dress turned out
& would definetly recommend a
Oliver & S pattern...
Not only is their packaging sweet but
the directions are pretty straight forward & simple
and the 1 time I had a question...
I just went to there FAQ on their website
& figured it out!
{this dress is from the birthday dress pattern,
with me adding the ties to the back!}
Happy Sewing...
--but unto everyone of us is given grace
according to the measure of the gift of Christ...
Ephesians 4:7
great job. Isn't it so fulfilling to make something for your child...it blesses our soul.
ReplyDelete