1) Home
We are all doing well after a round of sickness this last month…
{I am so much more appreciative of good health after a few weeks of the nasties :)}
I am slowly switching my décor around {as I deep clean/declutter!} there is nothing like a clean house & sunshine to make me want to redecorate! Yay for spring!
2) Shop
The Investor {e.} & I had a nice long chat at the beginning of 2011...
What direction I wanted the shop to take, how many sales did I want to have, etc…
All reality aside I know the direction I want it to take :) but life is here & now.
I want to have a sale every 6-8 weeks but…need I mention that I am a mom, {a home schooling one at that!}, wife, cook, cleaning lady, counselor, referee, and occasionally I would like to have a somewhat of a social life, secretary, typist & manager for all adoption work, Friday morning barista, involved in 2 bible studies… Excuse me while I stop a minute & BREATHE… yep all this from a very scheduled introvert :).
Anyhoo..the shop is getting squeezed in where it can & I am amazed it seems to be working {until the week of the sale that is :)} We are still planning on our spring sale April 14,15 & 16th! Plan to come if you can!
3) Adoption
And then this is an update for all of you that have been asking…
We are working through our dossier, {paper work & dr. visits} and in the middle of our home study.
For any of you that have been through this before you know that it is lots of running around {gathering documents} & sometimes it seems like 2 steps forward 1 step back ;). Not only do you have to gather it all but it then has to be notarized copied & mailed {squeezing it all in with the above mentioned tasks}! We are excited that the end is in sight…but you know how it is for a natural pregnancy…you are ready to hold the baby about ½ way {or is it ¼ :)} through the pregnancy! We are ready to hold our baby/ toddler! Anyhoo our papers shall be ready on June 29th to go to China & then the wait really begins :).
{thank you for all of your kind comments & encouragement…it is a huge blessing!}
Until my next post...
--Rejoice in the Lord alway, and again I say Rejoice...Philippians 4:4
Until now, I didn't know you were adopting! Awesome!!! Praise God- may He bless you tremendously through this journey. Prayers...
ReplyDeleteYou have a lot on your plate sweet friend!Sorry to hear you were not well! It's so not fun!
ReplyDeleteI look forward to the next event! And when I recover will be in touch!
Take care and keep up the amazing job you are doing...I am praying for you1
would love to read another homeschooling post :)
ReplyDelete