Friday, March 4, 2011

No.2 {lovely goods}

more from the shop...

wooden number plaques..
hand painted using vintage brass stencils
{$5}



vintage scales
{we seem to be collecting quite a few of these!}
{$20 }


{a sweet little corner}


{a little inspiration}
empty cream & grey frames
{$30-40}

if you see anything you like
let us know
{1-765-202-4108 or damaskdesigns@geetel.net}

--he that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord...
1 Corinthians 1:31


4 comments:

  1. I see all kinds of things I like...but like my friend said, "it'd just get lost in the house."

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay this is weird...you know how you have to type in letters/numbers to get your comment published? My letters on that last comment was wants

    I wants it all!

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  3. your shop looks so cute! do you happen to know the brand/colour of the lovely grey paint on the walls? It is the perfect shade!

    ReplyDelete