Here is a look at
some of the merchandise that is
in the shop right now...
vintage metal pail {$ }
large, medium & small measuring cups...
{$21,$9,$7}
grey side table {$70 }
some of the merchandise that is
in the shop right now...
vintage metal pail {$ }
large, medium & small measuring cups...
{$21,$9,$7}
grey side table {$70 }
small vintage brass numbers {$2ea.}
{i think these would look sweet as part of a picture collage on a wall}
wooden organizer {$34 }
{ideas for this are endless...for sewing, bill or card organization}
Wiley Valentine letterpress journal {blank pgs.}
{$10 }
vintage folding tape {$10 }
All this will soon be switched out to make room for
our spring merchandise...
Let us know if we can package up something for you :)
{#1-765-202-2108 or damaskdesigns@geetel.net}
--Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard...
the things which God hath prepared for them that
love HIM...1 Corinthians 2:9
Came by Waldron road today on my way to Lafayette and wanted to stop but we didn't have the time. Maybe next time.
ReplyDeleteOK - I'm confused. I thought the shop owner's name was Amber...so am I wrong? Is it Alee? Where did I get Amber?
Cindy Bee