Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Year...New Song...New Beginnings...

Hello...Hello my dear friends!
Has it really been almost a month since I last posted?
Are we already almost a month into this New Year?
Alas I  can hardly believe it...
But excitement reigns...
{we are a month closer to our sweet China babe - yay!}

I have had lots of "posts" tidbits running rampant in my head...
but lack of writing them is due to the fact that since Christmas
I have hardly had  {are you ready for this:)}
 a complete creative thought...
{It is like my brain needs deep cleaned & a fresh start needed}
It has been running to & fro tossing ideas into the wind
with nary a one of them taking flight...
{evidence of this: C-mas decor taken down not a thing yet to be put in its place:)}
I did a careful inventory over the weekend & came to the conclusion
that the reason/answer is fairly simple...
I am not spending enough time with HIM...

I am complete in HIM...
& this week I vowed to do differently.
& {thankfully} by HIS grace I do get fresh start...

& amazing enough {or not} everything else falls
back into place...
even my thoughts take flight & soar...

I started last year {2010} out with a song...
kind of like my creed/vision for the the New Year.
{you've probably seen bloggers everywhere posting about their "word" of the year}
Anyhoo...the week of this New Year 
the above song filled my thoughts...
this my friends is my goal for 2011.

..p.s. about last years song...I am still learning...

--But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength...
Isaiah 40:31



1 comment:

  1. hmmm, you gave me an idea. Maybe instead of a word of the year, we should be doing a scripture verse for the year. We each pick our own and just live it.

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete