announcing our next sale...
especially for
Valentines Day...
{we have some lovely gifts:)}
Feburary 10th-12th
10am-5pm
Come see us...
{need I mention that we are having "made to order" coffee drinks}
--Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love,
therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee...Jeremiah 31:3

Yeah! I'm excited...maybe I'll have to send J over again :) Excited about the coffee too...I want some now...I'm freezing! Enjoyed your last post also...glad you're back to posting :)Love SJH
ReplyDeleteOh my...I will start praying for nice weather straight away so we can make the journey. I'm watching a BBC movie right now, and it's set back in the 'olden' days in an English village called Cranford, so I'm feeling a bit like talking that way, you know... Will you have such drinks as Peppermint Mocha Latte' or White Chocolate Mocha Latte'? I think I should like one of those while I shop. I do hope your cat catches another mouse for us as well.
ReplyDeleteCindy Bee
Woo Who! I am so excited! I will have to tell a few friends and see if they want to tag along with me!
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous rest of the week
Hugs,
Donna
oh Swoon. I wanna come. Maybe I can combine it with a trip to see little Corbyn James??!!
ReplyDeletePlease post a ton of pics of all your stuff. You know I'm always up for ordering!!
Hey I could also bring you the pattern I forgot to give you and pick up the petticoat you borrowed!! Wow how many birds would that be with one stone??
Gonna have to think on that...maybe I will get there...
It would be fun to come!
ReplyDeleteOh how I wish I could be there:( Please post TONS of pics so I can at least see what I'm missing!! I hope you have nice weather and lots and lots of buying customers!
ReplyDelete