{a late Mothers Day post!}
Meet ______ my sweet Mothers day
present from Miss Grace & T.
{this bike needs a name & I'm relying on all of you to provide it :)}
The happenings of this little bike are just
too cute not to post...
According to my dear husband
{hereby referred to as "the investor" :)
cause I'm pretty sure that is the role he played in it!}
Anyhoo.. according to the investor Miss Grace thought of this idea all by herself & planned it all out over a week before hand
&
kept it from me the entire time!
She even emphatically told the investor that it had to be pink...
{he wasn't overly impressed with that qualification!:)}
She even planned out exactly what I was to do while they were shopping for the present..
{spend time @ the coffee shop w/2 of my favorite people:)}...
You gotta love that girl...
Now if only I could convince her that it makes a better porch ornament
then it does excercise equiptment :)...
{& leave a comment w/ name suggestions...I have a feeling if I have to use her we will become very close...
usually near death experiences have that effect & bonds are formed...so a name is definetly needed!}
--Commit thy way unto the Lord...Psalm 37:5

I love your header -- reminds me that I've visited before. Did you come by at Springfield? Sorry if I missed you. Come see us in September. xo
ReplyDeleteOh my, that bike is a wanna-have, love it! xx
ReplyDeleteDarling bike, I LOVE! I have no name ideas... so sorry! :) I'll be thinking!
ReplyDeleteahh. Miss Grace is just a lil sweetheart! I have confidence in you to come up with a very fitting name...or Im sure Miss Grace would help you:) She usually has some interesting names:))
ReplyDeletesh
love, love the bike! Penelope is the name suggestion that popped into my head! I'm sure you will come up with a name that totally fits for you! How fun!
ReplyDelete