Friday, May 21, 2010

life:beautiful...

My dear friend {& shop girl} introduced me
to this magazine a while back & I adore it!
{it may have something to do with the fact that all of my past favorites are no longer being printed!}
Anyways I'm amazed that I've seen no mention of this anywhere in blogland...


Here is a peek inside the latest issue...
{thats the only quirk..its published quarterly!}
but it is seriously one of the greatest publications I've seen...
& to add to it, it is entirely Christian based!


w/ thought provoking articles
monthly devotion schedules
parenting/realtionship/ financial q & a
celebration/party ideas & recipes
along with decor ideas & gorgeous pictures...


ok...you get the picture...
{I'm a little magazine pyscho..:)}
it is a little hard to find, occasionally Barnes &Noble & Walmart has it!--
or you can go here to check it out...

{& fyi - I am not getting any kick back from this sales pitch -- well not yet anyways :)}

--The Lord will give strength unto His people & will bless His people with peace. Psalm 29:11

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued! It looks like a neat magazine and I'm really not a magazine fan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've purchased "Life: Beautiful" since I stumbled upon the first issue! I love, love, LOVE it, too! Aren't those photos to die for???

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the second person to mention this. I took a peek at B&N a while back, but didn't have cash on hand to buy it. I think it's time to go out and grab a copy!

    ReplyDelete