Wednesday, May 19, 2010

a glimpse of what I brought back...

--Springfield Extravaganza May 2010--

{mirrors with ornate frames}


{vintage clock faces}
from these lovely ladies...
I've got so many ideas for these!:)


{lovely vase}
for one lucky gal @ the next flower arranging class!


--Am I the only shop keeper thats faced w/ the dilemna...
do I keep it or do I sell it?
I really want to keep it but...it would look so cute in the shop...:)


--How excellent is THY lovingkindness, O God! Psalm 36:7--

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Love the vase and love your bike! However I'm not good with names :) - not sure if it needs a frilly name or something like "Gertie" SJH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...so when will these lovelies arrive in your little store? Or might you be bringing them to the Flea Market?

    ReplyDelete
  3. to donna--
    I have them in the shop now but if they are still here I will prob. bring them along to the flea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got your note -- thanks for stopping by! Sorry I missed you, though. Will hope to meet you in September. Until then, come visit us again on-line. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that vase has my name on it somewhere doesnt it?? ;-)
    sh

    ReplyDelete
  6. to sh --
    Sure it does, if you are coming to the next flower arranging class :)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything is always so pretty over here...oh and I do love your pink bike {last post}...you just got to name her! I have a robin egg blue one called "Maria"...Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete