whose beautiful wedding we attended on Saturday (the hottest
day of the year!) Thank You very much for the short & simple
ceremony --many heat strokes were prevented due to this
small detail :).
-- the rose garden where the ceremony was held...
-- my son {whose was determined to be out on the dance floor -
that trait is not inherited from his mama!} & my favorite cousin
who obliged to his wants! {thank you - Autumn!}
-- the beautiful flowers...
{can't have a wedding w/out them!}
{can't have a wedding w/out them!}
{how simple & sweet it was!}
--- I love weddings {are you surprised :)} they usually remind me
of my own {& how many people I made suffer in that heat! :)}
I am sure E. & I looked at each other with the same adoring look
{this couple did!} ....
but over 10 years have passed & ...well lets just say weddings are
good for reminding us of how it used to be...
{I am speaking to myself -- I know there are some of you who
still look at each other adoringly :)}
& how even though with little ones {& all the other cares of life}
we still NEED to make each other a priority!
... after all we are still in love ...but sometimes we just forget how to
court :)!
... {as a side note I'd recommend Emerson Eggerich's book "Love &
Respect" or his dvd's - they are really good! --which means we
BOTH enjoyed them :)}
... charity {love} never faileth... 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
No comments:
Post a Comment