Monday, June 15, 2009

Be Still My Heart...

I can't help it but I've fallen for my gardener... Hook, Line & Sinker.
He has me all the way with ....



---his darling red boots




---his wavy blonde hair


--- his studious expressions & his beautiful face
--- & on top of all this he will occasionally stop in the middle of his work & willingly offer up his forehead for a kiss {on one of his newly hatched freckles :)} Agh!!!
Stand back ladies he's all mine {for the next 15 yrs. atleast :)}!
Ouite frankly his gardening skills are lacking a little though -- He tramples my flowers, rakes mulch from the bed into the yard & DOES have a tendancy to overwater!
--- but I'm still smitten!


--- maybe its because his boots & shirt coordinate so well :)



--- maybe its because he's not afraid to get down & get dirty
---- or maybe just maybe its because its because he calls me "Mama" ... :)
--Lo, children are a heritage of the Lord... Psalm 127:3





No comments:

Post a Comment