Friday, June 26, 2009

dreaming...





of damaskdesigns future home...

{*unfortunately at present time this is my dear husbands

office & while negotations are underway -- it doesn't

look to promising on my part! :) }


Which I can't figure out ...

Is it really to much to ask his business to move ... :)

I mean I know his business DOES support us ...

{& several others :)}

& damaskdesigns income is nonexistent at this point

{which I find is just a small issue :) }

his business is settled
{mine would be , once I moved in!}
his business LIKES this locality

{I do too!}

---but for the sake of all things cute & dreamy ...

IS IT TO MUCH TO ASK??



p.s. & this building is WAY to cute to be used as a concrete contractors
office --It is just BEGGING to be turned into a little shop...
{don't you think?}
* {I find this all --just a minute problem & am still pressing forward with my
shopkeeping dreams :)}

---But it is good for me to draw near unto God: I have put my trust in the Lord God, that I
may declare all thy works... Psalm 73:28

3 comments:

  1. I Love it Amber! You can count on me to come shopping! Hey - I found you! I love this blog - hope you don't mind me peeking in! Still trying to find enough nerve to "share" mine - it's pretty cheesy compared to this!
    Love ya - SJH (it wouldn't let me post a comment earlier - we'll try this again - hope it don't post twice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey SJH -
    I would love to see your blog ...I am sure it
    is lovely & fun!:)Thanks for peeking though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable building! What kind of shop are you hoping to open? Start with online first maybe - way less overhead costs that way!!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete