Wednesday while shop girl was here
{& after we had worked most of the day:)}
we decided to go check out Lafayette's newest
little shop... Hot House Market!
The grand opening was last weekend &
we had both missed it :/....
Anyhoo we found their {CUTE!} little store...
& were SO disapointed to find that they are
only open Thurs-Sun. 11am-7pm!
But...Carrie {Store owner} just happened to be inside
restocking & {bless her heart!:)} told us to come on in!
Only being able to look through the windows would have
been torture!:)
I met Carrie a few years ago when she came &
shopped at damask & last year they set up at
Hortons French Market! They {as in Carrie
& her husband Doug} travel around & sell their
vintage finds at events all over the country!
{they are planning to be at Hortons French Market again this summer!}
The shop is in a grand old building with
huge windows! I {heart} shop windows!:)
& it is filled with Vintage, New & Handmade wares!
I'd say if Anthropologie finds Carrie
& her lovely shop filled with eye candy displays they
will offer her a job, on the spot!:)
If you are in the area stop by
Hot House Market
900 Kossuth Ave.
Lafayette, IN.
open Thurs.-Sun. 11-7
--Rejoice ye in the day & leap for joy! For behold,
your reward is great in heaven...Luke 6:23--
Oh my gosh - I am going to have to make a trip to Lafayette. I liked their booth at the flea market in Tipton when I was there. Sadly, I will be gone this year when that market is going on.
ReplyDeleteCindy Bee