Monday, June 18, 2012

Restyled Barn Sale {No.1}

& finally I bring you pictures of the
"Restyled Barn Sale"
This was the first we had ever set up at this
event! If I am remembering correctly I think
this was the first time that Sasha & Connie
{owners of Restyled}
had opened this sale up to other participants!
Anyhoo...here is our pop up shop...



I was one of the first participants to show up to set up
so Sasha let me pick my spot...
& although I like the outdoors,
{well kind-of;)}
with the heat & the plus of NOT putting
up a tent, I decided in the barn it was!

{Here is our space}
It was so different & fun to
spread out! Usually for an event your
space is limited to a 10x10 area...



We did most of our setting up
from 7-9 on friday morning,
the day of the event...


& if you know me at all,
you can imagine how
stressful I find that!
I tend to want to think through
setting up & a lot of times
I even do a mock set up here before shows.
{that wasn't the case this time!}



Probably because doing displays
& wrapping packages are 2 of my favorite parts
of shopkeeping & rushing through them  isn't fun! :)...


Anyhoo...this sale had a relaxed atmosphere
& we had a lot of fun doing it!
{thank you Sasha & Connie!}


Restyled specializes in Annie Sloan
Chalk Paint & I painted this cabinet
French Grey & White...
It was then waxed with the clear wax &
well.....I must say I am sold on the stuff!:)
{another post coming soon on that!}


{my 2 shop girls, who made the sale a comic event;)-
I seriously LOVE these girls!
& look forward to anytime we can be together,
the fact that they are hard workers helps too ;)!}
{thanks M & L for a fun 2 days!}
Thanks also to all of you that came to this event
& stopped by our booth!

 It was so fun to see familiar face & meet new ones!

--Now unto HIM that is able to do exceeding
abundantly above all that we ask, or think...
Unto HIM be glory...Ephesians 3:20-21--

2 comments:

  1. Those two very beautiful young ladies are BIG favorites on my list too ~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks lovely amber & maybe you should sell chalk paint??? I love the packaging!!
    I do hope your summer is full of watermelons & Popsicles!
    xo

    ReplyDelete