Wednesday, May 11, 2011

photographer extraordinaire...

Meet my personal photographer...
a few months ago we stopped on at Hortons in Tipton
& Miss Grace begged to use my camera...




figuring that it was a way for her
to stay quiet & entertained...
{& because really...no matter how hard
I try I can not take decent pictures!?!}
I let her...



I wandered around just taking in the the beauty
of Hortons remodel & Donna's creative displays...



{love how the glitzy chandy looks up next to the rough brick!}

Anyhoo...about mid-way I started watching Miss Grace...
& realized that she was serious about this photography thing :)...



all these pictures were snapped by her...
{even the first one!}



{this sweet girl blesses me so...}

-thank you to Karen @ Hortons for letting a
5 yr. old wander around uninhibited!}

--Lo, children are a heritage of the Lord...Psalm127:3
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Good Morning My sweet friend!
    Your little one has quite an eye! A very gifted young lady...just like her mom!
    I hope all is well, I have had you on my mind lately!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Miss Grace might be a bit artsy!

    Hey if you and your friends have time this weekend, come to Kokomo for the Back Gate Garden Show. I posted about it on my blog.

    Cindy Bee

    PS - I won't be there on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Miss Grace!! I am very impressed-I really like the one of you in the mirror! Melia thinks it is so fun to use my camera too but so far all we have are hundreds of pictures of Ruthie and the Polly Pockets! :) Love you, Aunt Lana

    ReplyDelete