Friday, February 11, 2011

a quick tease...

alpha discs
{$14}

{sew lovely}


{found typewriter $27}


{Cavallini Paris Stamps $26
Divine Twine $15
Vintage Metal Urn $12}

Thank you to all who have already came out
in this cold weather!

As always if you see anything on the blog that you
are interested in drop us a line at

--God is Love...1 John 4:8--





3 comments:

  1. Is the vintage metal urn still available?? and any of the vintage scissors? Hold them for me I want them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about you and wishing I was there :) Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My, my, it's been quite sometime since I visited your blog (busy winter!)
    I know this is late, and it's all probably (sadly) gone, but is there any more of the pink and white twine? I would LOVE some!
    (Blog is as cute as I remembered it!)

    ReplyDelete