Ummm........the roses?!? Has E already brought you roses? He needs to give P a little training! Oh well, I'd prob rather have my few days away anyway. Leave it to you to have everything ready on Monday for a weekend party! Looks like it'll be fun! Lana
Fyi--the roses I bought myself a week ago...I was having a serious case of spring fever! :) They need replaced if you can't tell! & me have everything done...surely you know me better then that :)
a daydreamer,mama to 2 soon to be 3,{when our sweet China babe comes home} married to E.& a shop proprietess... who loves ...
The Lord
vintage/french finds
creating
decorating
entertaining {esp. party planning!!}
desserts {esp. cupcakes:)}
& fresh cut flowers & is passionate about the Fatherless...
Have fun with your soiree...love the photo...looks like it will be a wonderful party!!!
ReplyDeleteBTW your header is pic is fantastic!
Blessings ~
:) T
Ummm........the roses?!? Has E already brought you roses? He needs to give P a little training! Oh well, I'd prob rather have my few days away anyway. Leave it to you to have everything ready on Monday for a weekend party! Looks like it'll be fun! Lana
ReplyDeleteFyi--the roses I bought myself a week ago...I was having a serious case of spring fever! :)
ReplyDeleteThey need replaced if you can't tell! & me have everything done...surely you know me better then that :)
This week I am going to celebrate my 50th birthday on Valentines day!..,
ReplyDeleteYou enjoy that soiree and happy Valentines!
Also, you are warmly invited to afternoon tea my dear!..,
Cheers from Wanda Lee @ The Plumed Pen
How lovely to be looking forward to a soiree - hope you have a fabulous time! Leigh
ReplyDeleteThe quote is lovely!
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentines Day.
Gretchen