Thursday, February 18, 2010

musings from the throne...

Posted by Picasa
Or at least I feel like royalty...
My dear husband arrived home with
a dozen of roses on Monday.
Tuesday he came home at noon &
informed me that he wasn't working
the rest of the day & he was all mine to
boss around ...
{I got my mileage out of that one :)}
Wednesday I had a dentist app. in the early
morn. & he offered to b.sit, then meet me
at my s-i-l with the kids for a playdate.
I arrived at their home & was sweetly surprised
to find that he had arranged a day {w/out kids}
of shopping w/ my s-i-l & another dear friend.
After a day of fun we enjoyed a yummy supper
made by my s-i-l...
At home that same dear husband informed me
that he had an entire week of surprises planned.
So my lovely peasants...
I am struggling a little with reality here.
I was hoping to do some posts this week on
whats new in the shop for spring.
But...
I'm scattered, edgy {waiting for who knows what :)}
& busy polishing my tiara.
Regular post will resume asap.
Unless, of course I have heart failure
by the end of the week!
Until then,
Her Royal Highness
{you can blame this unscheduled interruption on Prince Charming-
but he's off slaying me a dragon at this moment...}
--The Lord is King for ever & ever...Psalm 10:16

4 comments:

  1. Too bad we know it wasn't all that royal of a day! Homeless men on crutches and searching for keys on dirty store floors and smelly goodwill doesn't really cut it for a queen. :) We should be so thankful for our sweet husbands and I was honored to be a part of your special week! Lana

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a guy! I'd say you should definitely keep him around!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you! Sounds like you have a sweet hubby!
    Enjoy your weekend,
    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are one blessed gal. kepp him happy and maybe next year it will bermuda!!!!

    ReplyDelete