Little a. did indeed turn 4!
His birthday party was a fun celebration
of the miracle of his little life
&
praise to HIM who holds us
all in the palm of His hand!
{the birthday boy}
He loves the color yellow,
so we had to incorporate that :)...
{cake}
his cake had an outline of a map
with a dotted line from China
to Indiana...
{loved it!}
{chalkboard map from dirtsastudio on etsy}
I pulled this map out of
Mr. T's room to use...
{love this picture!:)}
{place settings}
I had an old dictionary that I
took apart & made copies of the maps
in it...
{blurry pic. courtesy of my iphone;)}
and lastly a few Instagram shots...
{aleebee79}
the pink cake was for a dear friend
who happened to be turning 8 the next day!;)
It was a fun day, shared with sweet friends,
celebrating little a....
& the JOY he has brought into our lives!
--For the LORD is good...Psalm 100:5--






I miss seeing you ladies and your little store.
ReplyDeleteNice party for Little a. So glad you are helping him remember his homeland. Maybe, someday he will make a difference, because of the love you showed him.
Cindy Bee