Tuesday, August 7, 2012

& he is... {No.5}

Every year I promptly go from thinking
about the French Flea to Birthdays...
{& parties...}
Somehow 4 out of 5 of us
have birthdays within a month of each other!



Mr. T. turned 5 this year &
excitement abounded!:)
He was determined to have a fishing party...


& he begged to spend the day fishing...
{all this from a boy that had only been fishing once before!}
ahh....the wonder of boys...


kind friend agreed to take the accountant
& Mr.T fishing & since it was
men....& they were on a boat...
I opted to not send my camera along :)!
{nevermind that now I am wishing I had pictures of it!}
Anyhoo...they caught 5 fish
&  Mr. T caught 4 out of the 5...
{you can only imagine how thrilled he was at this!:)}


Mr. T is seriously a very sweet, particular boy...
{emphasis on particular!:)}
I adore him & just pray that his strong will
& particular ways will bless his wife one day ;)...

Anyhoo... he decided he wanted a fishing party,
told me exactly who to invite
{2 of his favorite people & no they are not his age!;)}
& he requested green fish on
coffee flavored cupcakes with blue icing...
{did I mention that I adore this boy?!?:)}


Well with 2 different parties within 24 hrs...
{Miss Graces was the next eve.}
decorations were put together really fast
the day of the party...
the planning & effort I like to put into parties was non-existent..

although Thankfully he thought it looked great!:)


Cupcakes were found here...
{courtesy of Pinterest!:)}


{did I say decorations were kept to a minimum?!?:)}
straight from Mr.T's new tackle box...


& here is the 5 year old with his birthday present..
courtesy of his father;), who knows how fun
it would be to explore acres of woods with this...
{now might be a  good time to point out that
his father was raised in a house full of boys...
& umm...I was raised in a house full of girls...}
I...am....not...prepared....for...this....
{truth of the matter is...I may never be!:)}


All judging aside...
Mr.T is pretty responsible &
he is highly supervised when riding...
{& did I mention that the four wheeler
actually sounds like a weed eater
& runs slower then our mower?:)}

As you can see....
he was beyond thrilled,
with this pleased little smile on his face for
several days...
{he told us thank you sooo many times!:)}

 I now have a 5 year old with 4 wheeler,
please keep me in your prayers:)...
--be of good courage & HE shall strengthen your heart,

all ye that hope in the Lord...Psalm 31:24--
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. How Fun!
    I remember when our boys were this age! It goes by so fast! Love his party theme~ so cute!
    Have a great weekend!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Mr. T. What a cute party he had. Love the fishing theme. Don't love the 4wheeler. I just can't like them. I'd worry myself sick that he'd get hurt on it. But I'm sure he is going to have a blast on it. All the kids do!

    CIndy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's such a cutie! Happy Birthday Mr. T!

    ReplyDelete