Wednesday, May 9, 2012

everyday beauty...

I am still here...living everyday to its fullest
{squeezing lots in, in other words!}
Dr. appointments & therapy for little a.,
"trying" to finish Miss Grace's school year,
having guests, working at the coffee shop
{enjoying a few hours of adult-only
 conversation, in other words;)}
working on damask & new house plans,
shooing spiders off of toy skidsteers...


{just wanted to see if your still with me :)-
& yes that really did just happen- apparently mr.t
goes into full meltdown mode upon seeing a spider!?!}

& then top it all off with the "normal" stuff...
laundry, cooking & cleaning...

Last week I had a sweet reprieve,
planning for Sunday guests. It was so fun to
clean, plan a menu & set a pretty table...

I {heart} peonies...

This week my days are still full &running over
with living, but just walking by my {still pretty} centerpiece
of these gorgeous full, sweet smelling blossoms
instantly transports me back to my childhood...
& to a time when I had no idea what full days were :)
but yearned to be big ...
{crazy girl :)}

May you find some beauty in the midst your of days also...

-O worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness...Psalm 96:9-

4 comments:

  1. Nice to have some quiet moments and special days.Those are hard to come by.Usually we are always running here and there.Your peony is so pretty.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love peonies too - I just planted 2 white ones. Bet you can't believe I bought white huh!
    Hey I did get your package and I'm about half done with the dress. I will have it in the mail by Friday:) Do you have a preference if it is lined or just neck facings??

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is nice to just be still sometimes. Sounds like you have a very busy schedule, so I am sure quiet times are welcomed! I found your through Jeanne's class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't God good to give us little touches of beauty amid the stress and work of daily life. so good to hear from you....know your days are crazy busy.Press on!

    ReplyDelete