Tuesday, April 17, 2012

our spring photo shoot...

It has been quite awhile {like several years!}
since we have taken a family picture &
knowing for the last year that little a. would be joining our family
sometime, we held off...
& I put it on my to-do list
as soon as possible after he arrived...
The early spring we have had here
in the midwest made outdoor pictures possible
{yay!}


Whitney from W. Fisher Photography
captured our 3 littles beautifully :)
~of course I am biased but...


these 3 are absolutely the cutest littles ever ;)
& we are so blest that HE has leant them to us!
They were real troopers throughout the photo shoot...


{which may or may not have had something to do with the
fact that I mentioned if all went well we could get
ice cream w/ their cousins that eve.;)-
yep -I am not below a little bribery!}


{my sweet boy- he was beyond thrilled to wear his "suit & tie"}
I {heart} this boy!


Our family of 5...
I can not even imagine how big families take pictures
& surely the chaos the ensues!
I don't think we got any that all 5 of us were actually looking at the camera!:)


I loved this shot...
isn't seeing the 3 cutest the most important anyways?;)


& mr. edible himself...
{the only bad thing about the boys darling outfits is
that little a. looks big &...well...
he is suppose to be my baby:/.}


{another cute shot}


him sitting still....never....


& the accountant & I...
{& if I am talking about sweet & cute- I really should mention that
he is both :) & he was such a dear- dragging our settee & all the props
over to the photo site! I {heart} him :)!

{thank you k&m for letting us use your lovely barn & property!}

& there you have it - our family pictures for another 4 years ...maybe:)!
I ordered Easter photo cards using a couple of these from Minted 
& was thrilled with how they turned out!

--Praise ye the Lord, O give thanks unto the Lord,
for He is good...Psalm 106:1--

6 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful family! I found you through Building a Creatively Made Business website! I am very glad to meet you! I look forward to reading more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pics are lovely! I agree I love the ones of the kids the focal point and the one of little a. I delight it the out-of-the-ordinary when it comes to photography!
    Aren't wonderful hubbies just the best ever! Mine is so long-suffering about doing stuff like that too. Blessings from God they are!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable photo shoot! You have such a photogenic family

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT! ( & all of you too) :) Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks great! thanks for posting some :) melissa

    ReplyDelete