Monday, April 11, 2011

telegram...

important message to follow...
damask is postponing this weekends sale...
until the next...
{april 21st, 22nd & 23rd}

I realized last week
{again!}
that I am not wonder woman...
{& seriously who wants to be :)!}
&
really an extra week for the sale preparations was needed.

So please re-mark your calendars
and join us next thurs-sat. for some
lovely new Spring goodies & Easter gifts!
{the correct date is on the invites for all of you that received them!}
{thank you for understanding :)}

--Blessed be the Lord my strength...Psalm 144:1

2 comments:

  1. WHAT? I didn't even know you were having a sale. So are you saying that you are now having a sale on Good Friday and Easter weekend? Just checking....

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweet Lady
    Sale sounds good... wish I could be there!
    Blessings and I hope you sell out!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete