Tuesday, April 13, 2010

a sweet idea...

After looking for a little less commercialized
favor idea for the children & I to make for Easter
& not finding much...

I brainstormed...




Here is the supplies you need to make these
little favors... along w/a sewing machine.








I cut out a "cross" from a {kraft}
paper lunch bag {1 bag per finished cross}
*i obviously used a "cross" for Easter but
you could easily modify it to go w/your
theme.







I then used my sewing machine & stitched
around the outer edge, leaving the top
open to fill w/candy...then stitch shut.

Then I printed the guest names out on my computer
& cut to resemble a banner...







Use a pretty pin to attach name
& there you have it!
Extremely easy!

& w/ this being for Easter I
thought it was meaningful that
our names were pinned on the cross...
We should be there but
Christ took our place...

--O its love, love so amazing, so divine...
{When I Survey the Wondrous Cross}




Posted by Picasa

3 comments: